Want to Know The Secret
To Stopping Time?
Read on to find out how!
“As you know, we first used Carroll Studios for a newborn portrait
of our oldest
child when she was just 16 days old. Since then, for each new session of Natalie
(and for all of our children), your patience and ability to adapt to each child’s
needs is amazing. You create portraits that we’ll treasure for the rest of our
lives. Your studio is a relaxing, child-centered place that instantly alleviates the
stress of photographing my children, Your attention is always on my children
and creating the best portraits possible. You have forever stopped time for us…
I am so grateful!” - Shelby Atwater, Nashota, WI
Dear Proud Parent,
If you are reading this message, the chances are good that you have a new baby in your house. Congratulations! I want to share how you, too, can stop time and always remember your baby’s precious first year.
(If you are “expecting” a new addition soon, read on for a great opportunity on a maternity session!)
You already know how very special your new baby is. And - if you’re like me when my daughter was born - you’re probably amazed at everything. The smallness, the perfection, the overwhelming emotion that being a new parent brings.
And, you’ve probably already noticed that time,
in baby land, moves at a different pace
and all too quickly.
Every day there are new “firsts,” magic moments and little discoveries. Imagine it’s 1 month, 6 months, even a year from now. How much more will your child change?
If only you could bottle all these tender, exquisite moments!
I’m here to tell you that you can hold onto the moments that touch your heart!
(show is approximately 3 minutes in length with examples of children at during their first year of life)
How important will it be to you to capture all the amazing milestone moments in your baby’s all-important first year - seeing your baby grow from the precious innocence of a newborn to a charming 12 month old (and everything in between)?
So, let me ask you a question - would you love portraits of your child that are so real and so perfect that you’ll forever remember that new baby perfection every time you see them? Portraits that you will be so proud to show everyone because you know they will be amazed by them - and downright envious that you found us first?
Did You Answer YES??
THEN I’VE GOT AN OFFER FOR YOU!
Read on because I don’t want you to lose one moment more!
Welcome to Your Baby’s
First Year Timeless
In this exclusive portrait series, we will photograph your baby at the ages of 3, 6, 9 and 12 months. And, if you are fortunate enough to call us early we also include, FREE of charge, an additional newborn session available for babies under 4 weeks.
With this Exclusive Series you will receive...
- Your own private sessions - we are an appointment only studio. You never have to wait in line - we’re ready when your baby is ready - and our focus is completely on you and your child when you are with us.
- Completely personalized portrait sessions - We’ll use a combination of our own timeless props and - if you like - items you bring with you to create images that are uniquely yours.
- Plenty of time for each session. We NEVER rush you in and out. There’s always more than enough time to do everything you’ll want to do and to make sure that your baby has time to eat, rest or take a break, if necessary.
- Your own appointment time for private review sessions in our state of the media projection room. This is where we review the images from your session and help you select your favorites. It’s easy, it’s fun and we’ll help you every step of the way.
- The finest baby photography anywhere, done for you. The bottom line is that you’ll get images that you love and you won’t need to do a thing except show up. No worries about lighting, posing, props, retouching, even getting your images out of your camera. I had a new mom recently who came to me because she had spent an entire afternoon trying to get one good image for a birth announcement and she still wasn’t happy with the result. If you love photographs and your time is precious to you, your going to love working with us!
- A priceless gift for you, your family and your child. "Memories are pictures in your heart but photographs are memories in your hands." The most precious gift you can give anyone close to you, including your child, are photographs taken during their growing years. Years from now, portraits of your baby and his or her loving family will be the most priceless possessions to them and to you - they only get more valuable to us as time goes on. And, do you know - while they are growing, you can boost your child’s confidence and instill in them a strong sense of belonging by decorating your house and their room with photographs of them - individually and with the family.
- A child safe, courteous, friendly and peaceful place to come. We run an extremely kid-friendly, no-stress studio with a private changing & nursing area, videos to entertain siblings and snacks for anyone who needs them. What this means to you: giving babies and children a great place to come and giving parents a low-stress environment creates a great experience which, in turn, creates great images that you’re going to love.
Here’s a story for you - on a recent busy Saturday we
had a mom and dad in the nursery feeding their baby, a
family in the viewing room watching the video of their 6
month old and a couple of clients in the reception area
picking up their orders. The mom in the nursery looked
at me and said “Wow, it’s not just the photographs, it’s
the experience. I LOVE it here!”. Of course, I could not
agree more. Your expericence with Carroll Studios will be
much more than simply exceptional photography, it will be
the enjoyment of working with professionals that have you
entire family's interest at heart and always on our minds -
That's my personal promise to you!!
- Many poses to select from. You’re NEVER disappointed in the number or quality of images that you’ll see from your session.
- EXPERT retouching FREE of charge. No need to worry about that stray blemish, the scratch on the nose (how DOES that happen on picture day of all days??!), baby acne or cradle cap. For you - no need to worry about those few extra pounds or the stray blemish. We can make you and your baby look your absolute best - relax, you’re in good hands with us.
- Purchased portraits are professionally printed, mounted and finished, then protected with a clear glaze, gift boxed and delivered to you in a personalized gift bag. Your portraits are fully protected AND picking up an order is just like getting a present. Who doesn’t like presents!
- Our FREE Baby’s First Year Guidebook - we’ll send you this guide as soon as you sign up. I’ve spent years pulling this together so you have helpful hints for the entire year. You won’t have to wonder what to expect, what to wear and what to bring. It’s all spelled out. No surprises here.
- An experienced photographer who is a parent himself, who understands babies and loves working with them and you. We have a mother’s understanding & instincts, plus the added benefit of having worked with SO many babies and children - there is very little we have not seen. Babies just plain like us - because they know We LOVE them. They can FEEL it (I promise you, they really can.) We know how to read them and we're super-quick to adapt to their - and your - needs. Because we keep you involved and we know how to listen to you.
- A studio voted Best Photographer in South Eastern Wisconsin 12 years running. Well, it’s just not possible to be an award-winning studio without a proven track record and a lot of happy clients.
- Interest-free payment plans. Take your portraits home & pay over time. We’ll work with you and your budget to craft a payment plan that will work for you. I always appreciate when businesses make it possible for me to buy what I want. And that’s just what we do for you.
- A 100% No-Hassle, No Nonsense Guarantee! Have a problem? We’ll fix it. No kidding. And no risk to you. At all. You just CANNOT go wrong.
And here’s what we DON’T give you…
- No standing in line for hours at a discount store and having only a few poses taken of a tired baby.
- No fake, cheap looking backgrounds. Can’t stand them, personally, so we don’t use them.
- No “sheets” of pictures you have to take home and cut apart with a scissors. Everything is professionally finished.
- No high-pressure sales tactics. We don’t like ‘em ourselves so we don’t use ‘em. Period.
- No minimums and no forcing you to take a package or poses you don’t want. Buy what you like. We’ll help you select your favorites but we’ll NEVER, ever try to talk you into anything.
Here’s the Deal!
Right Now Our Baby’s First Year Series
is Available to You for a Limited Time
for the Promotional Price of Just...
That's 60% off our retail price!
Sound crazy? We offer such a deep discount for a reason - READ ON!
For JUST $244, you’ll receive all 4 (or 5) portrait sessions, all 4 (or 5) review sessions, the best photography anywhere, everything else that we just listed, in addition to service that will amaze you and a year of baby photography that you will never forget!
But only if you act fast!
Why Sign Up Now?
Your baby is only this age ONCE. Time is fleeting. Heck, it’s moving at warp speed. So call while your baby is still small - we don’t want you to miss one moment MORE.
We can only accept 10 new baby plan clients each month. Every month there are over 300 babies born in and around our area (hard to imagine but true!). We cannot possibly photograph all of them, we have finite resources. Once our 10 available slots are filled, we CANNOT accept more.
The baby plan covers 3 months through 12 months BUT if you call before your baby is 4 weeks old we’ll include a newborn session absolutely FREE. This is an AMAZING session and you DO NOT want to miss it! See the 2 minute show below.
(show is approximately 2 minutes in length with examples of newborn children)
The Drawback? There HAS to be One, Right?!
Well, there is sort of a drawback. You’re going to need to invest a little of your time over the next year. We usually allow a minimum of an hour for each photo session (more for a newborn) AND each review session. That’s a MINIMUM of 8 hours (10 hours or more if you add the newborn session) that you’re going to need to invest over the next year. All of our moms think it’s the best investment they’ve ever made in the life of their babies - folks like Mike & Laurie (see testimonial below), but you need to know this up front - because we all know how busy everyone is, especially with a new baby.
“To Other Moms and Dads - Join Carroll Studios Baby's First Year Plan - you will NEVER regret it! You will pull out your photos again and again and marvel at how wonderful they are. They are a great investment in the memories you will relive for years to come.” - Mike & Laurie Peterson, Brookfield, WI
I Have to Tell you - What We say is One Thing,
but What our Clients Say Is
So, Check out What Just a Few of Our Clients Had to Say About Us...
"We love you guys and your work. Would (and do) recommend your studio to anyone we can. Well worth the drive time from West Bend. It really helps make the experience positive that you never rush the kids, allow time for bottles when necessary, and are so at ease with them.
"My son was cranky and cried the whole session. You were more than patient and gave me the time that I needed and made me feel like you had all the time in the world to work with us.
When I arrived back to view the photos, I was shocked (and cried many times) at the amazing photos that you had gotten! From that point on I was hooked - you are amazing! I will return to do the baby plan with my daughter due next month."
|"From my very first conversation with Carroll Studios, I was impressed with their professionalism and obvious love for their craft. And, regardless of how cooperative (or not) my children are at their photo sessions, they never fail to capture their expressions and personalities. I never feel rushed; the personal attention is second to none. I highly recommend Carroll Studios of Photography to any parent who wants to have the most beautiful and original portraits of their children."
- Dani Cronin, Milwaukee WI
|"After 4 years and 2 baby boys I was fed up with the mall picture experience. I was able to use Carroll Studios for my youngest son's first year. The first session was the best photo session I'd ever had with any of my boys. Now I have exquisite photos and DVDs that my boys will share with their children someday. Everyone at Carroll Studios are wonderful people who make picture taking a truly unique experience. With 3 boys who don't enjoy being photographed, it's nice to know that I'll always come away with beautiful photos. Thank you for being who you are!"
- Michelle Tewksbury, Wauwatosa, WI
"Thank you again for everything! It has been such a pleasure and blessing knowing you all for the past 6 years. Your creativity has made special and lasting memories for our boys to enjoy as they grow up and for when they have families of their own. We look forward to capturing our growing family with you for the years to come!" - Al & Julie Markert, Germantown, WI
"The pictures are unbelievable I just wish I would have found you for my older boys!!! The album is just beautiful and I am so pleased with how you capture my children. You all have the patience of a saint. God knows with my 2yr old running around it is not an easy job. I am just so happy with the professionalism thank you soooooo much you are all great!!!!!!!!!!!" - Heather Caron, West Allis, WI
OK, You Must Be Thinking - If We’re So Good at What We Do - Why Would We Need to Offer Such a Great Deal? We’re Practically Giving This Away!
Good question! Read on for the Answer…
What IS in it for Us?
I’m going to give you one GREAT reason why this is also a great deal for us. First, understand that we get over 70% of our new clients from referrals from current clients. But, if you run a business or if you know someone who does, you know that you can never count on just one source for new clients.
So here’s what’s in it for us
We believe that if we offer you a deal that you can’t refuse
that you’ll become a client for life.
That’s why we’re willing to almost give away a GREAT introductory product at such a low price. We want you to try us out. We want the opportunity to convince you that we are the absolute best photography studio you could possibly choose for your child. We believe that you’ll love the experience with us and love what we do for you so much that you’ll not only become a client for life, but you’ll also tell all your friends and family members about us - like Jim & Michelle MacLellan (below).
That’s what’s in it for us. And we think that’s a pretty good deal all around.
"A few uears ago we got a mailing from Carroll Studios. We don't normally respond to offers like this but there was something about it that told us to call. We are soo glad we did! Carroll Studios has photographed our son and now our daughter during their frist years and we couldn't be happier. They are the Best! Call them - you'll be glad you did!" - Jim & Michelle MacLellen, Waukesha, WI
Warning - If You're Still Skeptical...
You know what? I wish I had a nickel for every time a new product or business didn’t do what it said it would do. Yup, I guess I’m as skeptical as anyone when it comes to trying new things. And I’d be even more skeptical about bringing my newborn baby someplace that I had never heard of.
But let me give you a little more information to help you understand that you just can’t go wrong.
You have EVERYTHING to gain
with absolutely NO risk!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. I’m still pregnant, my baby hasn’t been born yet. Should I call now or wait?
A. Don’t Wait! Sign up right away - at the very least we’ll make sure that we reserve a spot for you in the month that you’re due. And, if you’re interested in maternity portraits we’ve got a great deal for you!
Q. My baby was just born. Do I have to wait for the 3 month appointment?
A. No! Don’t Wait! If you sign up before your baby is 4 weeks old we may be able to add on (if time in our schedule permits) a FREE newborn session. Actually, we LOVE for you to call before the baby is 2 weeks old because we want to see them when they are as little as possible! You WANT this newborn session, trust me on this! You want to capture your baby when they are tiniest and oh-so-new. This stage lasts such a short time and is SOOOO precious!
Q. Oops, my baby’s already over 3 months old. Am I too late?
A. As long as your baby is 6 months of age or younger you’re NEVER too late! We can always do a modified version of the series. And if your baby is over 6 months old we have some great Kids Plans to share with you. It’s NEVER too late to pick up the phone and call us!
Q. Have you been doing this for a while? I want to know that you’ll be around for the entire year.
A.WeI’ve been photographing for over410 years and we plan to be around for a long, long time. We have photographed literally thousands of babies and children over the years and plan to keep doing it for many more - it’s what we were meant to do!
Q. What should I bring for my baby to wear?
A. Short answer - when you sign up we send you our Baby’s First Year Guidebook. This booklet is loaded with information on all the different sessions throughout the year. It gives suggestions on what to bring and what to wear to each one. We get comments all the time on this book - people love it and find that it’s a real help.
Q. I hate to even say it but I haven’t lost my baby weight yet - heck it’s only been a couple of weeks. I really don’t want my picture taken right now in the newborn session.
A. We hear this a lot (from moms & dads!) but we’ve got you covered on this one. This is one of the reasons why we photograph newborn sessions with a dark background and why we ask our moms and dads to wear black, long sleeve tops. Dark can hide a lot! We’re also experts at both photographing to slim you and (digitally) shaving off a few pounds when necessary; we can even eliminate double chins (no kidding). There’s just no reason NOT to want this priceless heirloom portrait - no one has EVER regretted it! And honestly, if you really, really, really don’t want your picture taken we can always opt to just take photos of the baby.
Q. What if my baby fusses?
A. This is a trick question, right? Because almost all babies fuss from time to time. For newborns, because they are unpredictable, we schedule plenty of time - to feed and comfort the baby if necessary. For babies 3 months and older, if they are well and fed have a clean diaper that goes a long way. If none of that helps, we have other tricks up our sleeves. And, if all else fails we will just reschedule. It’s certainly not anyone’s first choice but isn’t it nice to know that if your child is having an ‘off’ day you don’t need to worry about it?
Q. How many poses do you take?
A. We take as many as necessary depending on the session to give you what you truly deserve - incredible photographs! You will always have more than enough to choose from. In fact, I almost ALWAYS hear that there were too many good images. which I think is a great problem to have!
Q. My baby’s a preemie.
A. If your baby was early we’ll try to get the newborn session in as soon as we can and then we adjust his or her milestone sessions by the original due date. For instance, if your baby was 4 weeks early we’ll target the 3 month session at 4 months, the 6 month session at 7 months, etc.
Q. I have twins (or triplets). Can you photograph them? Can I get pictures of them together?
A. Yes, yes & yes! We love multiples. We do everything we can to move things along as quickly and smoothly as possible. We have photographed hundreds of multiples and we have a system. We always work to get great photographs of each baby separately and the babies together. Our clients are usually amazed that things go as smoothly as they do. And, we offer portrait packages that we’ve created especially for you!
Q. My baby has baby acne. Should I wait?
A. Another trick question, right? No! Don’t wait to sign up! Almost all babies - because they have such sensitive skin - have some kind of skin problem going on and we never know when it will clear up (usually quickly, but there’s no way to tell). And besides, we offer expert retouching on any purchased portraits - any skin problems can virtually be eliminated.
Q. My baby has special needs. Are you equipped to handle us?
A. We have photographed many, many babies with special needs. We NEVER force a baby to do anything that he or she is not capable of, or should not be doing. We can always adjust, eliminate or substitute a pose to accommodate the special needs of any baby.
Q. Do you offer black and white photography?
A. We photograph in color but we can convert any color image to black and white or any duo tone, such as sepia.
Q. What Kind of porducts do you offer? Anything unique? I really like new and different.
A. We are literally on the cutting edge when it comes to our product offerings. Whether you are interested in gift sized portraits, wall portraits, desk pieces or albums, something for you or something to give away as a gift, we have something for you. Everything from desk folios and parent brag books to custom wall collages, gallery canvases, digital effects such as fairy dust and selective coloring, custom framing, baby albums, multimedia slideshows, custom birth announcements and holiday cards and coffee table artbooks just to name a few of our many products. You’ll see a number of samples in our studio and we’ll be able to show you almost anything you may want to see with your specific images at your viewing session with our state-of-the-art projection system.
Q. When are you open?
A. We are open for Baby Club photo sessions on Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 9-5 We often photograph newborn and maternity photo sessions and many viewing sessions “after hours” so if your or your partner’s schedule is a difficult one we’ll do everything we can to work with you.
Q. Do I have to purchase anything else?
A. We have no minimums. Our goal is to create beautiful portraits that you will cherish for years to come…how much you choose to invest in those memories is up to you.
Q. How much are your packages?
A. We have lots of options, too numerous to list here in their entirety. Generally speaking, we find that our clients who are looking for single portraits or just a couple of portraits will spend approximately $100-$200 per session. Those who are looking for more portraits and multiple poses may spend approximately $200-$300 per session. Those looking for items such as photo albums or custom wall pieces may spend $300-$500 dollars per session. Some spend more and some spend less - needs and budgets are different which is why we have a lot of options to choose from. At the end of your first session, we'll give you our portrait selection guide which contains all of our packages and pricing so you know exactly what to expect when you return to view your images. We believe we have something for everyone who appreciates fine portraiture. We also offer hassle-free, no-interest financing. This is HUGE for many of our clients - select the images you like, we’ll help you find the package that’s best for you and then we’ll craft a payment plan that will fit your budget. It’s not a layaway, take your pictures home and pay over time. How cool is that?
Q. Are you really a private studio? I want to know that I’m not going to be just a number.
A. We are not a chain, we are not a large corporation. We are a private, family-run studio and we get to personally know every person who joins our studio family. We take enormous pride in our business and we are at the studio every day with our hands in every aspect of our business, making sure that our clients are well taken care of. We’re as fussy about the experience you’ll have with us as we are about the finished product. You will never be a number to us - that we can guarantee you!
Q. I’m pretty convinced but my husband isn’t…yet
A. Ok, we know that moms & dads make buying decisions differently. We CAN tell you that we have hundreds of dads who have decided, once they joined our family, that it was the best thing they ever did. Read what Mark Barnes, a true Carroll Studios convert and believer, had to say and let your baby’s dad know that this is one of the best investments in his family that he will ever make
"I have to say that I was skeptical at first but once I saw the images Carroll Studios was able to create I was sold. I watch the DVDs over and over again. This is one of the best investments we have ever made!" - Mark Barnes, Mequon, WI
Q. What if I’m not happy?
A. Check out our iron-clad, no-fuss 100% guarantee...
Simply stated, you must be absolutely thrilled with the portraits we create for you and your family! Love them, or we will re-do them until you are happty. So you see, there is absolutely NO risk to you. You have NOTHING to lose!
For JUST $244
That’s 60% off our retail price!
- 4 (or 5) private, incredibly fun, intensely personalized photo sessions
- Your own appointment time for private viewing sessions
- The finest baby portraiture anywhere…it’s guaranteed.
- A child safe, courteous, friendly and peaceful place to come.
- Many poses to select from and images that will absolutely delight you!
- Portrait enhancements (touch ups) when necessary.
- Our FREE Baby’s First Year Guidebook to help you plan for your sessions.
- An experienced photographer who is a mother herself
- A portrait studio voted best photography studio for 12 years running.
- 100% No-Hassle, No Nonsense, Better Than Money Back guarantee
(I have ALWAYS wanted to say that)
Bonus Offer You Should Not Miss!
If you act super fast and are one of the first 5 sign-ups this month, you’ll receive an add-on bonus absolutely FREE!
- 12 personalized fine-art watercolor notecards valued at $40
- Perfect for birth announcements, christening thank you’s, you name it
- Many different original designs to select from
I mentioned at the beginning of the letter that we’d have a bonus for you if you are still expecting. Well, here it is! If your baby has not been born yet and you are interested in a maternity session, we will add that session to your baby plan for more than half off! Just click that option when you place your order and we’ll get you scheduled for that session somewhere between your 7th and 8th month, if possible.
(show is about 3 minutes long with examples of maternity portraits during the last trimester)
OK - I’m Interested! What’s the Next Step?
Click the Sign-up Button and fill out the information requested.
If You’d Rather Talk To Us Directly
Phone (Monday through Saturday 9am - 5pm): (414) 445-2220
Via Email (anytime): firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatever You Do, Do NOT Do What Most People Do,
DO NOT Put This Off Until Tomorrow!
I would NOT procrastinate on this. We always get a good response and we always book every available slot every month. So don’t delay!
If you’ve read this far, thanks for sticking with me. I truly hope you can be part of our studio family. I’d love to have the opportunity to share this first year with you and preserve your family memories!
Remember, most people will put this letter aside and "get back to it later." Please, don’t let this be you!
There’s nothing wrong, and everything right, with having portraits that will give you the opportunity to brag about your gorgeous children every chance you get! What parent doesn’t LOVE to talk about their children??!
Don’t forget - the Baby Plan is just $49. You won’t regret it - we guarantee it!
Carroll Studios of Photography - 6654 West Lisbon Avenue - Milwaukee Wiscosnin 53210
Home | About us | How to find us | Sign Up Now | Contact us